Friday, June 17, 2005

Mock(ed) Interview

I'm not exactly wallowing in torpor. I've just downloaded a list of "tried and tested" interview questions and I'm trying to answer it. I haven't come up with sensible answers but at least I have thought of what not to answer...

Q: (warm up question) What made you apply for this position?
A: Despair.
Q: (work history) Can you describe for me one or two of your most important accomplishments?
A: I've finished a 10-page history paper overnight and managed to beat the deadline. That's something, eh?
Q: (education) What special aspects of your education have prepared you for this job (call center agent)?
A: The sleepless nights I have spent in papers and exams are best training for graveyard shifts.
Q: (interest in self-development) What kind of books and other publications do you read?
A:Oh, I read everything. I just finished "M is for Malice" and right now I'm reading "Fundamentals of Buddhism."
Q: (stress tolerance) What has been the highest pressure situation you have been under in recent years?
A: This interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?