Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Protrusion Perturbation

Bad day. I shouldn't have looked into the mirror. Not that my face has the capacity to ruin mornings. I'm used to the perpetually sleepy eyes that scream for Visine, the dark undereye circles that refuse to leave despite the over-extended vacation, and the frizzy hair that challenges all the previous advances in hair care research.

I woke up with two HUMONGOUS pimples on my left cheek, and theyr'e just 1.5 centimeters apart!

Maybe I'm overreacting. It's perfectly normal for people of my age. I have experienced worse, when an entire galaxy of pimples broke out on my forehead just a few months ago. But that was different. There were papers to be written, reports to be done, and a thesis to be finished. There was Stress and Pressure, the dynamic duo that robs me of life and sleep.

But now, what is there to cause this facial, uhm, anomaly? I sleep at 12 midnight at the latest, wake up at 6:30 in the morning, and take naps God knows how many times within my supposed-to-be-waking hours. I haven't been drinking coffee for two months now (hooray!!!), I've been eating healthy, and I'm not particularly fond of nuts (The only thing closest to that in our house is me). Pollution? I only go out of the house to update my blog and that's not even everyday. Hormones maybe? Damn these hormones. When will they outgrow me?

Vacation has done me no good. Having so much time at my disposal drives me to make a thing out of nothing. Now it's my physiognomy and these pesky protrusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?