Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hay, salamat...

For the very first time, my boss has given me a cordial treatment. It has always been a toss-up between the "I'm-the-Boss" and the "I-refuse-to-see-you" modes. Why, she has even condescended to ask me if I'm already feeling fine after my unfortunate illness (which she has chided me for only a few days ago) and has bestowed me a true-blue smile (not the smirks she has been too generously giving me since I started).

Maybe because:
a) she woke up on the right side of the bed
b) the cold weather cooled her temper
c) I have done something pleasing (which is highly unlikely, I haven't done anything this morning except pretend I was busy)
d) she decided to mend her ways before it's too late
e) it's a Saturday and we're only in the office for half of the day
f) all of the above

I wish she'd be in that mood forever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. hey cess!
    oi kumusta? saan work mo?
    i enjoyed reading your blog entries.
    Pordat, isa na ako sa iyong mga fans--or followers.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say?