Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends*

*pasintabi sa Beatles

The past week has been one of the most physically, mentally and emotionally draining weeks of my life. Although I missed the drama that was enrollment, most of the succeeding episodes were topbilled by moi, hehe. I could have been booted out of school had it not been for the persistence of the ranters who worked together to pull me out of the grave that I dug for my self. With my mood swinging at a dangerously fast pace, I wonder how and why they managed to endure me. Agnes, Gian, Golda, JD, Patty and Tin, thank you so much.

Here’s to another sem of cramming, ranting and drinking! *group hug*

3 comments:

  1. *group hug!*

    here's to another year of misery endured through great company. sama sama tungo sa tagumpay! ahahaha. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahehehehehe. welabyu cessthebest!cheers to four more years of law school! =)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say?