Wednesday, January 07, 2009

18 Til I Die


Rating:★★★
Category:Music
Genre: Other
Artist:Bryan Adams (1996)
I’m not a Bryan Adams fan but during the long vacation, I (re)discovered his 18 Til I Die album and was pleasantly surprised. We had the CD since I was in 5th grade and I never realized that it’s pretty sexy. =)

The 13-track album showcases Adams’ versatility. Contrary to what I thought, his sound is not limited to Canadian mellow rock. There is quite a number of romantic ballads (I Think About You, You’re Still Beautiful To Me and probably the most popular in the album, Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman), a couple of pop-py songs (Star, We’re Gonna Win), and some sweet sexy stuff (Let’s Make a Night to Remember, Do To You, The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You). The title track 18 Til I Die is a bit so-so but it’s worth listening to if only for its live-for-the-moment message.

And oh, did I say sexy? Watch for track # 6. It’s called I Wanna Be Your Underwear. Ooh, hot…


2 comments:

Something to say?