Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OJT: Oh Jeez, Thanks!

Yay, we'll be having our internship with the Office of the Solicitor General! How cool is that?

Agnes and I were ecstatic about getting accepted. I think our being  old  super seniors had a lot to do with it, aside from our academic excellence. *ehem*

As OSG interns, we are "required to render 120 hours at the OSG premises, or as assigned by the OSG and/or Office of Legal Aid (OLA) to draft pleadings, assist OSG lawyers in court hearings, and attend lectures or seminars sponsored by the OSG and or OLA on special topics, including attending the OLA-organized classroom component."*

120 hours = 8 hours per day x 5 days per week x 3 weeks. At least that's how I planned my vacation leave. If I don't get to finish it by then... Well, you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

This is gonna be fun. I hope. :-)


*OLA Director's memo dated March 11, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?