Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lakwatsera

Because I'm such a huge fan of karate (haha), I hopped on a bus to Clark and watched the SEAKF Karate-do Championships.

Dahil sa Twitter lang ako marunong magtaray.
KH
Her opponent, Chun-Li.
It was fun seeing karatekas from various Southeast Asian countries wearing their colors. Parang law students lang sa Starbucks, pagandahan ng jacket. :-) I must say Team Philippines' has the best design, although I feel kinda iffy because I think it's a violation of Republic Act 8491 (Flag and Heraldic Code).*

Pero ang totoo, gusto ko lang maglakwatsa.

Lost in the middle of Clark Freeport Zone

Walang tubig. Walang payong. Walang sasakyan.
Mag-picture taking na lang tayo.
I was planning to go around the Freeport Zone (yes, I like rambling alone) having Googled "things to do in Clark" the night before but the summer heat was so punishing I abandoned the plan altogether and headed back to QC after fangirling and cheering for the Philippine team.

Konti na lang, maniniwala na ako.



Sec. 34. It shall be prohibited:
e) To wear the flag in whole or in part as a costume or uniform



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?