Sunday, September 15, 2013

S & S

Last month I picked up a new activity (as well as lots of lesions and contusions hehe) -- I’m learning to skate! While it is painful at first, it feels awesome once you get the hang of it. 

I won’t pretend to be an expert since my knowledge only came from how-to videos on YouTube and my own attempts to move. :-) But I am now able to traverse a few meters without falling off.


The inevitable. Butt land!

Selfie.

Kaya ko rin yan!

Here we go!

This is how we roll.
(Taken 30 minutes before an exam, hence the reviewer in hand.)

*******
The recent affair with skateboard reminded me of my brief experience with another board sport, surfing. 


Looks easy enough.

Selfie ulit.

Fudge, I dunno how to swim. Waterrrr!

Ang Laglag. Bow.

Woohoo! (Dama ko ang pride ni Surfing Coach. Hehe.)

Both involve boards and balance, but I think surfing is easier because it doesn’t hurt when you fall. Skateboarding is more accessible though. You can do it anytime, anywhere. For surfing, unfortunately, I have to wait for sem break (Last sem break ever! But that merits another entry). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?